Re: [johnbarth] Web Treasure

  • sean jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2003
      Please send me the Barth books. I have Sot Weed
      Factor handy, but have just moved and most of my
      books are in storage. Where did you find these?
      Are there other good books available....

    • Kris Majer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2003
        > Where did you find these?

        Among the music-sharing folk - the moving, shifting populace of peer-to-peer
        software. If you're lucky, you can find many a scanned book; I was lucky to
        come across a guy with similar interests.

        .K.