trolls beware

  • JTL
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Yes I'm here but haven't said anything in a while due to deep immersion into M&D which belongs elsewhere.
      Right now I'm somewhere south of Philadelphia trying to figure out why Dixon is so keen to act as a live target...

      But I am sorry to see this sort of degeneracy especially since it may lead to the need for restrictive membership procedures..?

      Jørgen