new member

  • khalid saoui
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003

      I have have just finished Dunyazadiad when I came across this intellectual group that is formed by people who share the love of the writing of John barth. I want to know about the activities of your group. How do you schedule your topics? How can I take part of the discussions? thamk you.

      New member

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • agrimorfee <agrimorfee@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, khalid saoui <tiebook2003@y...>
        wrote:

        > I have have just finished Dunyazadiad when I came across this
        intellectual group that is formed by people who share the love of the
        writing of John barth.

        Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, salaam a'laikem (spelling?) :)

        > I want to know about the activities of your group. How do you
        schedule your topics? How can I take part of the discussions? thamk
        you.

        Jump in at any time for all things Barth related (and even other
        related literature). Yeah, we had started a group discussion about
        On With The Story, but for some reason that has fizzled due to
        everyones hectic schedule. Maybe that can happen again from square
        one (don't know if I can snag a copy now, guys...)