Re: Floating Opera and such

  • agrimorfee <agrimorfee@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
      --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "electraalan
      <Alan_Plessinger@d...>" <Alan_Plessinger@d...> wrote:
      > Todd Andrews' second to last letter is a masterpiece. Taking his
      final
      > voyage on his boat prior to killing himself. I'm sure you'll enjoy
      it
      > if you haven't already.
      >
      > --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "agrimorfee <agrimorfee@h...>"
      > <agrimorfee@h...> wrote:
      Just for the hell of it I am reading Todd Andrews'
      > > LETTERS letters for comparison/contrast/continuity's sake.

      dAMN! Oh Yes! Everything about Todd A. just kicks my cerebral ass in
      LETTERS...the prevention of the bombing at the bridge, the
      desperation in retracing his "fecundant veritas", and the lucky
      bastard getting laid in spite of and because of his (self-proclaimed)
      disabilities as a human being. And JB tells us all about it in a way
      that's not just a man spouting off his life story, but still makes an
      interesting examination (Inquiry, actually) as to what makes a man
      become what he is.