Fwd: Please reactivate your Yahoo! Groups account

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2002
      This has been a recurring problem for me over the last
      several weeks. Anyone else having difficulty?

      Mark
      --- the forwarded message follows ---
      Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/
    • Mal McCormack <annemac@alphalink.com.au>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2002
        --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Brawner" <markbrawner@z...>
        wrote:
        > This has been a recurring problem for me over the last
        > several weeks. Anyone else having difficulty?
        >
        > Mark

        Mark, recently I've had more problems than you could point the bone
        at.
        But that's not one of them.

        Mal.
      • Barbara Schmidt
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2002
          I received your mail but not the letter from yahoo; so the only problem is no one's talking about our reading.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 11, 2002
            Message
            Nope, I've had nothing like this. Do you have any other evidence of email not reaching you?
            - Martin S
            This has been a recurring problem for me over the last
            several weeks.  Anyone else having difficulty?

            Mark
            --- the forwarded message follows ---
          • Robert W. Grossman

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 12, 2002
                Message
                Yes, it did happen to me as well.

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 12, 2002
                  On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:42:50 -0000
                  "Lone Wolf & Cub" <lonewolf.cub@...> wrote:
                  >Nope, I've had nothing like this. Do you have any other
                  > evidence of
                  >email not reaching you?

                  Hi Martin,

                  Occasionally messages with enormous file attachments will
                  bounce, but other than that, no.

                  ~

                  Say, um, I'm game to restart the OWTS discussion, if you
                  all are. If memory serves, I think we somehow skipped the
                  title story where the couple chats on the plane, etc. We
                  could go back and chat that one up. Or we could move on
                  to "Waves." Or we could punt the whole enterprise in
                  favor of some Jackie Collins. Whatever's agreeable.
                  Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/
                • agrimorfee <agrimorfee@hotmail.com>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 12, 2002
                    wrote:
                    > This has been a recurring problem for me over the last
                    > several weeks. Anyone else having difficulty?
                    >
                    > Mark
                    > --- the forwarded message follows ---

                    hhmmmm...nope.