Gone with the story?

  • Mal McCormack
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
      "Tatterdemal(l)ion". A terrific word, Kris; I've been waiting years
      to use it, thanks a bundle for the opportunity.

      But what's happened here to OWTS, folks? There's some really
      interesting stuff coming up that I was looking forward to seeing
      discussed/disputed/discredited/discarded whatever.

      M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
        --- In johnbarth@y..., "Mal McCormack" <annemac@a...> wrote:
        > "Tatterdemal(l)ion". A terrific word, Kris; I've been waiting years
        > to use it, thanks a bundle for the opportunity.
        >
        > But what's happened here to OWTS, folks? There's some really
        > interesting stuff coming up that I was looking forward to seeing
        > discussed/disputed/discredited/discarded whatever.
        >
        > M.

        Um, yes, reiteratin' my previous post on the subject...whazzup!?