Re: [johnbarth] Ins & OWTS

  • Derik
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12 4:24 PM
      Hey Kris, good to hear from you.

      Could we hold off the OWTS read a week, guys? I've got Chesterton's Man
      Who Was Thursday on my plate for discussion and need to finish (and start)
      it this weekend.

      Derik A. Badman.

      ---

      "Stop living and read!" - Fernando Pessoa

      "Endings, to be useful, must be inconclusive." - Samuel R. Delany

      "The world is richer in associations than meanings, and ... it is the part
      of wisdom to distinguish between the two." - John Barth
    • Kris Majer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13 12:03 AM
        Hey there Derik! Long time no read.

        > Could we hold off the OWTS read a week, guys? I've got Chesterton's Man
        > Who Was Thursday on my plate for discussion and need to finish (and start)
        > it this weekend.

        I'd also be for waiting a while... Maybe next Monday?

        .K
      • Richard Stock
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13 3:43 AM
          I third that. I haven't gotten a copy yet. I mean, I asked about the group read *yesterday*. The pause in activity must have given us energy reserves.

          But the teacher in me has to ask. Will we have hosts like last time? Will someone manage the read, creating lists and calendars and stuff like that?

          Rick

          Kris Majer wrote:
          Hey there Derik! Long time no read.

          > Could we hold off the OWTS read a week, guys? I've got Chesterton's Man
          > Who Was Thursday on my plate for discussion and need to finish (and start)
          > it this weekend.

          I'd also be for waiting a while... Maybe next Monday?

          .K

          Richard Stock
          Prague, Czech Republic