Chimera to LETTERS (was Re: Missed posts)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 6:12 AM
      --- In johnbarth@y..., "Brawner, Mark" <mark.brawner@p...> wrote:
      > Ag, I've only read the Dunyazadiad and the Perseid, so I'm no help
      for your hand-wringing over Bellerophoniad, altough I remain curious
      about its > relation to LETTERS... wonder if you'd say
      > a few words about the relation between the two books. It seems that
      large
      > sections of Chimera are quoted verbatim LETTERS?"

      As I said, I gave up on the Bellerophoniad, but I skimmed a few pages
      in its latter half, and was surprised to see the word "reset" pop up
      inexplicably every once in a while, and also a mention of the
      name "Harold Bray". Much of the text is cryptic and elliptical (to
      me) like Bray's letters in LETTERS.