Re: [johnbarth] Re: Off To Chimera!

  • Derik
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2002
      On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, agrimorfee wrote:

      > Well...
      > I got through the Perseid story, then I got to Bellerophoniad. I
      > just can't fathom it. Every time I stopped and started, I began
      > falling asleep!

      I'm still not sure I ever read Bellerophoniad (I did love the Perseid), so
      I will refrain from comment. Perhaps this will spur me to pick it up.

      Derik A. Badman.

      ---

      "Stop living and read!" - Fernando Pessoa

      "Endings, to be useful, must be inconclusive." - Samuel R. Delany

      "The world is richer in associations than meanings, and ... it is the part
      of wisdom to distinguish between the two." - John Barth