Re: TT-The End is only The Beginning

  • markbrawner
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2002
      Okay, so I got a little behind schedule, there. . .

      Ahem. Mike Fenger wrote:

      >All in all, though, I have to say TT was a positive experience. I
      got stuck some places, and was wondering what was up in others, but
      there were certainly places that had me locked in."

      I think I agree. I was blown away many times. Bored only once or
      twice. Frequently lost (both plotwise and internal-
      interconnectedness / thematic-resonance -wise, the responsibility for
      which I'm happy to take). Sometimes irritated: the first-person dual
      narration would grate a bit at times. A little more "cutesyness"
      than I was used to from his other books (tell me the baby-name deal
      didn't wear thin. :p )

      A belated thanks for a discussion that I enjoyed. Some serious
      firepower displayed in the Readerly Perceptiveness department, to say
      nothing of the skill with which those insights were expressed. I may
      poke around some of the posts and continue to respond to or ask
      this 'n that.

      Mark
      ~