RE: [johnbarth] Re: Another newbie

  • Barbara Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2002
      I don't know Davidson either-but I think a person who likes JB liking
      someone else is enough connection.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2002
        Davidson: incredibly neglected writer of mainly short fiction. Published
        (when published) in SF, fantasy mags, although he did get a few novels
        into print. I'm currently reading one of his series on Vergil magus, taken
        from the medieval view that the Virgil who produced, among other things,
        the Aeneid was more notably a wizard of his time. It appears that every
        writer who has read Davidson stands in awe. Highly recommended from these
        quarters!