photos

  • Lone Wolf & Cub
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
      I've added mine too. I can only apologise...

      - Martin Skidmore

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
        Not the rangy, gangling flitch I imagined at all. ;)

        On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:50:45 +0100
        "Lone Wolf & Cub" <lonewolf.cub@...> wrote:
        >I've added mine too. I can only apologise...
        >
        >- Martin Skidmore

        ~
        Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/
      • Lone Wolf & Cub
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
          Well, at 5'7 I'm certainly not rangy or gangling. I'm not sure whether I'm a flitch - I have no idea what that is.
          - Martin Skidmore
          Not the rangy, gangling flitch I imagined at all. ;)

          On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:50:45 +0100
          "Lone Wolf & Cub" <lonewolf.cub@...> wrote:
          >I've added mine too. I can only apologise...
          >
          >- Martin Skidmore

          ~
          Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor