Off Topic: Anybody read...

  • Kris Majer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      ... Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatus" trilogy? I've heard of it before,
      but the name turned up again at a Boards of Canada message board, as a
      math-obsessed novel on conspiracy. Enough to make me very eager to give it
      a go, if I can find it. So, anyone?

      .K

      --

      Okresl Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy oferte za Ciebie!
      [ http://oferty.onet.pl ]
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
        I've not read it, but his theory stuff like Prometheus
        Rising, Quantum Psychology, Wilhelm Reich in Hell, The New
        Inquisition, et cet, is great fun.

        rawilson.com is a hoot too.

        Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/