No activity in last 7 days
This group is devoted to friendly, mature discussion of the Fox TV series, John Doe, which is now being repeated on SciFi. While you don't actually have to be 30 years old or older, you have to be able to "pass" as an adult. Examples of "adult behavior" include complete words and sentences; a mixture of properly-applied Upper and lower case letters; and a tolerance for the opinions of the other members of the group. This is a discussion group, but news posts are okay, and if you want to simply "lurk," I suppose the rest of us will survive the experience. :-)
- Sep 20, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.