I found her

  • boni.greenslade3485@waadke.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
      found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://www.lovesearcher.info/beyq is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.
    • ziggy-millam148@dimsimsforeveryone.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 5:39 AM
        I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://www.funtimesaheadhere.info/lcpk , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!