organ and harpsichord music

  • mfbach
    Message 1 of 390 , Nov 21, 1999
      I'm a new member of the club. I'm particularly
      interested in Bach's harpsichord and organ music. If there
      is anyone who likes to exchange ideas about
      interpretation, performance practice, ornamentation etc I'd be
      very glad to participate to discussions. Of course any
      other subject regarding the Meister interests me.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002