Re: A Wondering in E flat Minor BWV 501

  • RayTea
    Message 1 of 390 , Oct 5, 1999
      Well, I work the whole peice at a time Generally,
      especially Bach because I am so used to him and to his
      techniques, but eventually there are sections where I have to
      stop and practise each hand alone, but the way I see
      it, I don't think it's very important to practise
      each hand alone, because this is advised for people
      who can't read notes quickly... but in case of long
      pieces or concertos, breaking them into small pieces is
      very nessecary...
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002