Re: A Wondering in E flat Minor BWV 501

  • RayTea
    Message 1 of 390 , Sep 29, 1999
      Thanks for the information...<br>Well yeah I
      spend most of my time playing for Bach, he's my
      favorite although I have lots of things I would love to
      play, I played like most of the inventions in 2 & 3
      voices, I did 2 french suites, little fugues and now I'm
      working on the Well Tempered Klavier (awesome), but of
      course I play for many other composers...what about you?
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002