A Wondering in E flat Minor BWV 501

  • RayTea
    Message 1 of 390 , Sep 22, 1999
      I have always been wondering, what's this huge
      secret behind Bach's writings, how the hell he composed
      these unending works, while at the same time, he had to
      teach, to take care of his wife, to take care of 21
      children etc... especially after I heard about the company
      in Germany which tried to gather all of his works,
      but the shock was that: "If a human being wanted to
      just write and only write all Bach's works without
      doing anything else, he should have 3 times the age of
      Bach that means 195 YEARS OLD!!!<br>how did he manage
      to compose all this stuff, nobody knows.<br>By the
      way in the period when he was composing in the
      church, he had to finish on each Sunday a whole Cantata ,
      can u believe that?
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002