Hello to all & The Brandenburg Concertos

  • deano_darezzo
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 28 7:52 AM
      Hello to all.I have recently joined this club and
      I have a request straight away!<br>I wonder if
      anyone knows of any detailed web sites that deal with
      J.S. Bach and in particular the Brandenburg Concertos.
      I wish to study and analys No. 3 mainly, and get a
      general background to them all. If anyone can help I
      would be most grateful.I look forward to continuing
      discussion on my favourite composer. Thank you . Deano.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002