How We Created a Thriving Online Business

  • Joy Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Six months ago, as our first job experience after graduating from college, my best friend and I started an online music store. That made us immediately stand out from the crowd. We haven't started advertising yet, online or elsewhere. We had no prior business experience, programming knowledge, or any idea of how the music industry works. We've made almost every mistake possible. And success has never seemed so easy. Why? We merely applied the essential business principle which seems to be lacking in both the music and Internet communities, and that made us immediately stand out from the crowd.

      How did this happen? It's so simple it's amazing.

      http://money-investment-guide.blogspot.com/2006/09/how-we-created-thriving-online.html