Tjako van..?

  • PeckaPorr
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 16, 1999
      Hello all, i was surfing this site the outher day
      and came across a messedge by Tjako van or something
      like that comercing his web page..<br>first of all ide
      like to ask mr.tjako.. What do you get out of giving
      free cd's away?<br>And second i was shocked when i
      reed ur ridiciluss article about the 14 invention
      dividing numbers here and there adding them up using every
      mathematical tool to prove ur idiotic point..<br>One canot
      help doing the same thing to youre web page.. but.. i
      wont bother enyone with it.. I dont have the time for
      sutch nonsense.<br><br>Also i saw a messedg about
      somone asking stuff about Bach's concertos a while ago,
      but cant find it again.. i was going to answer but
      was interupted.. whoever posted it and if he/sje is
      still wondering post it again..<br><br>Happy Baching..
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002