toy gift certifcate

  • Debra Spordic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hey everyone, just thought I'd share my weekly contribution to the
      group. I found a site where you can get a FREE $500 Toy gift card
      to your favorite toy store, would really help with the holidays!
      I got mine! Just put in your zip to see if the offer is available
      in your area.

      http://www.homeworkersneeded.net/toys.html