free gas card

  • Debra Spordic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Hey Guys! I just thought I'd let you know about a site where you
      can get free gas. Just put in your zip code and up will pop a list
      of places in your area where you may be able to get free gas. It's for
      doing different stuff... but just put in your zip and you'll get
      more info! I did it and found about 3 in my area... (I live in a small
      place)
      http://www.makemoneyfast.us/gass.html