check this out

  • Debra Spordic
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
      just thought i'd let you know a place to go where you
      can make a lot of extra money a month. Just go to
      the site, put in your zipcode and you will get a
      listing of places that are hiring secret shoppers.
      You can do well in your spare time. I live in a small
      town and found several!
      http://www.makemoneyfast.us/getitt.html

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • Debra Spordic
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2005
        thought I'd share a site I found where you can get a
        free gas card. Just
        choose the place you usually get gas and put in your
        zip code, and up will pop places where you can
        recieve your gas card. Each one has certain things
        you need to do to get your card, but it's easy. I did
        it and I got mine within 2 weeks! Just put in your
        zip code and choose your favorite gas station and
        you'll learn more!
        here is the link:

        http://www.makemoneyfast.us/gass.html

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
          Hey everyone, found a couple sites you may be interested in...

          the first one put in your zip code and you will find a list of places where
          you can secret shop... The second one is a site that will give you an A&F gift certificate it you put in your zip and tell them your favorite clothing store. Definitely worth a look!

          http://www.makemoneyfast.us/quickcash.html

          http://www.homeworkersneeded.net/afe.html