Restoration of the honor of Princess Frederica Henrietta von Anhalt-Bernburg

  • mocfujita_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello!

      Koethen is the city where J.S.Bach composed the Well Tempered Clavier.
      But it is said that Bach named a young princess of Koethen as "eine
      Amusa". I think no one meant any harm to Princess Frederica Henrietta
      von Anhalt-Bernburg. I made a homepage to solve this problem.
      http://www.geocities.jp/imyfujita/wtcpage2152.html

      Iori Fujita
      Tokyo Japan mocfujita@...
      http://www.geocities.jp/imyfujita/index.html