looking

  • Debra Spordic
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
      hey everyone, just thought I'd post a message looking for friends!

      **SIG**
      just thought i'd let you know a place to go where you can make a lot of extra money a month. Just go to the site, put in your zipcode and you will get a listing of places that are hiring secret shoppers. You can do well in your spare time. I live in a small town and found several!
      http://www.makemoneyfast.us/getit.html