needing a lute

  • leofloten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:11 PM
      hi all

      i`m i a search of a lute for a friend, and i need your help.

      My friend needs a lute, like a better option, a theorbo-lute, baroque
      lute or archlute(archilauto), but really this isn`t the mos important,
      if someone have any lute (renaisance lute, theorbo, baroque lute,etc)
      could help my ffriend, `cause the instrument is for his study in the
      university.

      he have few money (us$1000-1200), please help me, `not is problem if
      the instrument is used, bur he really needs teh lute

      thanks so much

      regards
      leonardo