This is Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

  • julie chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      This is Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

      Internet is power, attacks the Hong Kong terrorist need the world people power.

      Please forward e-mail, Groups, Message Board, icq and Hong Kong government,thank you my dear friend.

      Dear friend:

      Help! Murder, Hong Kong police useing Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please e-mail the world people and send 1 e-mail Hong Kong government, 1*10*100*1000....., thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

      The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

      By the 2001-1-1~2004-9-1 44 months, murder by the police knew that:

      1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

      2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

      3. Murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police over 50, murder many Hong Kong people over 3 years.

      Please, don't harden your heart, send this email to everyone on your list. This is crucial for our survival!! God bless you all!

      Sincerely,

      Hong Kong government.
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...

      Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2004-9-4