Bach's Passion: A Modern Biography

  • wondercowinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      I hope I can be forgiven for posting something of a news release
      here: RuthAnn Ridley's Bach's Passion is going in for its second
      printing early next year under a new name (Sebastian) and a new
      publisher (Quiddity Press). As some of you may know, this work by
      RuthAnn Ridley is the only modern biographical novel written about
      J.S. Bach.

      We've also recently set up a message board and are offering existing
      copies on a 2 for 1 basis to clear out for the new version.

      I invite Bach lovers to drop by and give us a read...or just enjoy
      the book's online soundtrack!

      Sean Marr
      Assistant Web Administrator
      http://www.bachspassion.com