Glenn Gould Bootlegs for Trade

  • lpogost
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      Glenn Gould Bootlegs for Trade

      hello,
      i would like to trade for glenn gould bootleg releases, fm
      broadcasts, and obscure videos. my list of gould bootlegs is below. i
      can provide details for each release as needed.
      i also have unissued and bootleg concerts by jazz pianists such as
      thelonious monk, and bud powell to trade for gould.
      email lpogost@...

      thank you,
      len

      gould bootlegs for trade--

      Music & Arts CD 272
      Music & Arts CD 284
      Music & Arts CD 285
      Music & Arts CD 297
      Music & Arts CD 298
      Music & Arts CD 617
      Music & Arts CD 639
      Music & Arts CD 651
      Music & Arts CD 654
      Music & Arts CD 659
      Music & Arts CD 663
      Music & Arts CD 679
      Music & Arts CD 680
      Music & Arts CD 683
      Music & Arts CD 694

      Starportrait Vol 1 2CD Nota Blu 93.5097 1/2 1993
      Starportrait Vol 2 2CD Nota Blu 93.5098 3/4 1993

      Melodram MEL 18007 1988

      Concert de Moscou Le Chant du Monde LDC 278.799 1986

      Nuova Era 013.6323 1987
      Nuova Era 2273 1989
      Nuova Era 2274 1989
      Nuova Era 2310 1989

      The Young Glenn Gould 1947 to 1953 Mastersound DFCDI-024 1993

      piano tests/home recordings (from web http://www.gould.nlc-
      bnc.ca/ra/real.htm)

      cbc ernst krenek documentary 1976 20m (spoken word)

      cbc booktime: the three-cornered world 12/81 15m (spoken word)

      END.