Advertising saturation

  • pipeman_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Do you find the new Yahoo groups to be saturated with advertising?
      It seems no page is immune from some kind of ad. This definitely
      interferes with my enjoyment of this group. To be looking for the
      latest information concerning J. S. Bach and to be confronted with a
      screaming ad saying "Lose 10 pounds by June 4th!" is more than
      annoying. What do you think? Do you know of any alternatives to
      Yahoo groups?

      -- P.