Hi!

  • graceoboe
    Message 1 of 390 , Dec 15, 2001
      I'm new here, well i've been floating around for
      awhile and now I finaly have a little time to introduce
      myself. I'm Ilana, I'm almost 17, I play the oboe and the
      english horn and compose; needless to say I love Bach.
      I'm glad to be here. I'm playing a lot of Bach now
      wich is very good. I go to an Arts Highschool and I
      plan to become an oboist when I grow up.<br><br>I'll
      be skimming through all the messeges and replying to
      some of them.<br><br>-Ilana
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002