Last reply to Deb's non-sense

  • hieroluwian
    Message 1 of 390 , Sep 23, 2001
      Mr. Debs,<br> Let me make some facts clear. Here
      is what happened in the Mahler elist: you
      continuously from day one (many many months) posted policital
      propaganda. You were admonished and warned. You promissed not
      to so do any more. Then we had a national
      catastrophe or international and you used the situation to
      post propaganda from Noam Chomsky. Your views are your
      right, but not on a music list. Four posters complained
      violently on list and you saw them. I awoke to the massive
      outrage to your using the Mahler list for political
      propaganda. I am not aware whether any of the posters was
      Jewish. I couldn't care less. I awoke to this and to
      correspondence from the co-moderator who is not Jewish and there
      was no question that we could not put up with this
      non-sense any more. As I say, you have a right to be
      anti-Israel or however you describe it, but not on a Mahler
      or a Bach list. Sorry, you left us no choice. And
      you really should not use music lists for any
      political subjects.<br>Yoel
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002