Mass in B minor and Bach Transcriptions

  • TurtleRacer
    Message 1 of 390 , Sep 5, 2001
      I have the '99 recording of Rilling on hanssler.
      Does anybody else have this recording, and if so how
      do you think it stands against other recordings of
      the mass?
      Bach transcriptions amongst them.<br>The Bach
      transcriptions currently posted are:<br><br>Bach/Bauer : Jesu,
      joy of man's desiring<br>Bach/Busoni : Kanoniche
      Variation und Fugue<br>Bach/Busoni :
      Capriccio<br>Bach/Busoni : Preude and Fugue in E minor<br>Bach/Catoire :
      Passacaglia<br>Bach/Feinberg : Prelude and Fugue in E
      minor<br>Vivaldi/Bach/Feinberg : Concerto in A minor<br>Bach/Ferguson : Lute
      Suite in C minor<br>Bach/Lipatti : Two Chorales, #1
      (275 KB) <br>Bach/Lipatti : Pastrale<br>Bach/Siloti :
      Aria<br>Bach/Siloti : Prelude in h-minor<br>Bach/Siloti : Prelude
      from Suite for Violoncelle No.4<br>Bach/Siloti : Organ
      Prelude in G minor<br>Bach/Siloti : Andante from
      Brandenburg Concerto No.2 (for two pianos)<br>Bach/Siloti :
      Italian Concerto (for two pianos)<br>Bach/Sorabji :
      Chromatic Fantasy<br>Bach/Stradal : Brandenburg Concerto
      No.3
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002