Hallo Lee

  • taishihtzu
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 13, 2001
      Thanks for reply my message about Matthew
      Passion. About accurate translation of the text? (I can
      speak Germany, because I was born there). I think, if
      you mean in German, the text is right.(Taken from the
      Bible). But I am not sure about the English verse. I have
      sing both of translation, and I have found that there
      are many translation that isn't appropiate. I think
      because the difficulty in matching the melody with the
      words, to keep the music not loose its intonation,
      harmony, feeling etc. Im waiting for your reply. Thanks.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002