Re: I WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT BACH'S PASSI

  • frenezulo
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 10, 2001
      I was lucky enough to grow up in a church in
      which hymns (including some of Bach's chorales) were
      customarily sung in unaccompanied four-part harmony. As a
      result I can't listen to the Saint Matthew Passion (or,
      in fact, most of Bach's religious works) without
      feeling a very strong connection to those parts of the
      music.<br><br>-Jon
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002