Re: Konkylie?

  • claude9610
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 1, 2001
      I searched a site by any music-related key word,
      which looks and sounds close to Konkulie. I found a
      Danish word Konkylie. Try to check the URL
      Homepage without a Danish-Japanese dictionary, failing to
      understand what Konkylie means: A newly coined word or a
      proper Danish word. However, I downloaded several music
      samples from this site, which sound mellow with healing
      effect. The Konkylie project might be specialized in
      modern classic. No more today, and please forgive me for
      my audacious and foolish suggestion. A Scandinavian,
      you will have known Konkylie.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002