Association for Music

  • rev_pierre_paul
    Message 1 of 390 , Jul 31 2:28 PM
      Thanks for the people who mailed me information
      about the "concerto per oboe d'amore".<br><br>Last
      december, I have founded with 8 other friends, a music
      association in Rome, Italy. We have organized already 14
      concerts. We performed a lot of Bach and Vivaldi. If anyone
      is interested to listen to some samples, a friend of
      mine has built a Homepage, where there are a lot of
      MP3 files of the concerts. Everyone welcome for a
      visit.<br>Here is the
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002