Re: Recording recommendations

  • operafan2000
    Message 1 of 390 , Jun 17, 2001
      I do not know how to copy or paste in the clubs
      and pasted the above. First I right-clicked, then I
      swept over the text to copy (my vocabulary here may be
      deficient!), then I left-clicked and chose "Copy" on the menu.
      Then when I got here to type this message, I
      left-clicked and chose "Paste" on the menu.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002