Re: hello you

  • avoutila
    Message 1 of 390 , May 7 1:38 AM
      Do you compose anything or play.(I play guitar
      piano drums ).Johann bach has been my major inspiration
      considering my composing ideas.For example his great fugues
      which are often like little storms .the logigal
      ,symmetrical and harmonical principalities are aimed to one
      goal, the master piece .I hardly know any boring or
      contrapunctally wrong piece do you know? My own experience says
      that fitting the suitable contrapunkt,preserving the
      elements of theme (without omitting some of it during
      variation and transponation) and same time trying to make
      as glamorous piece as possible is a heaavy job.Do
      you know any other composers except Pachelbel who had
      been keen into the music like what Bach was doing at
      the time.Do you know, if mozart did any fugue.I think
      that it is the living God who has made it possible to
      that we hear these masterpeices from generation to
      genaretion<br>.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002