Re: Hello everyone =^o^=

  • david_tang33
    Message 1 of 390 , May 3, 2001
      Hm...'daily bread', you mean spiritual bread? (as
      this word is often referred to as great spiritual
      source). But you're right, Bach's music is worthy to be
      praised since they are simply the best and the
      holiest.<br>I particularly like his Mass in B Minor, and St.
      Mathew Passion, both were devoted to Jesus Christ-the
      only One Bach loved from his beginging to his last
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002