Rameau (1683-1764). "Tambourin"

  • oboerimas2
    Message 1 of 390 , Feb 16 9:54 AM
      For those interested in free Baroque music
      MP3s:<br>J. P. Rameau's (1683-1764) "Tambourin" (oboe and
      strings trio)<br>is now available in a 1:33-minute long
      downloadable file
      also fully<br>available. Your feedback is
      welcome.<br><br>If you don't know how to listen to music on the
      internet,<br>you'll find the instructions on the same
      Lithuanian Academy of Music<br>Vilnius, Lithuania
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21 1:56 AM