New member/Gould.cantatas,etc.

  • mtz2711
    Message 1 of 390 , Jan 19, 2001
      Hallo to everyone! I`m great Bach lover,I hope to
      exchange opinions and profound insights about this sublime
      music.<br>I`m glad to see you talk about
      Gould,cantatas,passions.Let me share my favorite performances with you: Gould
      and Wanda Landowska for the clavier/cembalo
      works;<br>John Eliot Gardiner and his orchestra for all choral
      works,especially the Passions and Cantatas<br>Robert
      Koebler,Lionel Rogg,Albert Schweizer for the organ
      music;<br>Michael Chance-kohtraalt<br>Wieland Kujjiken-viola da
      gamba<br>David Oistrakh-a very touching performance of Bach`s
      violin concertos<br>Maybe there are others too.I will
      write later.<br>Looking to hear from you!
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21 1:56 AM