FREE VHS or DVD of Amadeus!

  • emily_funk_2000
    Message 1 of 390 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hello everyone,<br><br>I�m Emily Schechter
      writing from EMusic.com. I wanted to give you some
      information about an exciting new promotional offer from
      EMusic Classical. When you become a 12-month subscriber
      to our MP3 subscription service, you will receive
      your choice of a FREE VHS or DVD copy of the Academy
      Award winning picture Amadeus. Check out this offer
      classical works to our already extensive catalog of over
      140,000 MP3�s. To browse through our titles, check out
      our classical genre
      out this page for more
      hear what you folks think about our selection and
      service. Take care. <br><br>All my
      best,<br>~Emily<br>emilys@...
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002