Re: favorite piece

  • TheFatIdiot
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 30, 2000
      I apologize for replying to this old thread, a
      new member recently brought up this thread again, so
      I went back to read the original out of
      curiosity.<br><br>Hey discorific, your fav. pieces are the harpsichord
      concerti + the b minor mass, and you call yourself an
      organist?!?! Tsk, tsk... 8)<br><br>My favourite pieces
      currently is a tie between the Wedge Prelude and Fugue in e
      minor and the Fantasia and Fugue in g minor. I also
      really like Trio Sonatas 1, 5, 6 (the ones I've
      learned...) & 2.<br><br>TFI
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002