Re: favorite piece

  • kayokayo_jp
    Message 1 of 390 , Aug 29, 2000
      Hi, I'm KayoKayo, new here and glad to join
      you.<br>JasminKoo, your message really impressed me. Thank you so
      much.<br>Though I'm not good at English or any language,
      sometimes feel deep and a lot from words as well as from
      music.<br>I think maybe that's why Bach Cantatas are loved by
      so many people !<br><br>KayoKayo
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002