new members comments

  • sergeant_smoothie
    Message 1 of 390 , May 28 9:56 AM
      J.S Bach is my second favourite composer, (behind
      Mozart), but that still doesent stop me from being a fan.
      I am almost idolatrous to the "Well Tempered
      Clavier", although Bach the protestant probably wouldn't
      approve! I also have attempted to write some fugues in his
      style but so far I've only managesd to complete the
      fugal exposition, one in B flat minor for three parts
      and ones in C and D major for four parts.
      Message 390 of 390 , Feb 21, 2002