Re:RE: [John_Lit] Readiing strategy [was Why ascribed to Joh

  • gds@dor.kaiser.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      I agree with Jeff. We must disagree with respect, it seems to me. And, thanks
      for the websites.

      - Gary

      Subject: RE: [John_Lit] Readiing strategy [was Why ascribed to John?]
      Author: <johannine_literature@egroups.com>
      Date: 10/26/00 12:12 PM

      But don't you just worry on those cold autumnal mornings that there is
      absolutely no primary evidence for different editions of John. There is no
      manuscript evidence for proto-John, no evidence for Q, no evidence that
      source criticism is anything but a reconstruction of our own fractured
      egos?

      It ain't cold yet here in Seattle, but Iwill add my "Hear Hear!" to Peter's
      remarks

      JEff Staley

      SUBSCRIBE: e-mail johannine_literature-subscribe@egroups.com
      PROBLEMS?: e-mail johannine_literature-owner@egroups.com