[John_Lit] While you are waiting...

  • Felix Just, S.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 1999
      To those who have already subscribed to the new "Johannine_Literature"
      list -- Thanks!

      In case you were wondering why this list is still rather quiet, about 70
      people switched over in the first two days, but we were still waiting
      for more people from the old JohnLitr list to cross over here before we
      resume the conversations, so that people wouldn't miss out on too much.

      The old listserver was having problems the last few weeks, so we're not
      even sure if everyone on the previous JohnLitr list actually received
      the announcements and instructions about the new groups. So if any of
      you could personally invite other Johannine Scholars to join this list,
      it would be greatly appreciated.

      On Monday evening I plan to send out a brief summary of the topics of
      conversation raised in the past few weeks, along with a type of "Call
      for Topics" to get the ball rolling again on this new list. Till then,
      please be patient and think about what you'd like to discuss, and how we
      can make this a top-rate academic discussion list. Thanks!

      Felix Just, S.J. -- Asst. Prof. of Theological Studies
      Loyola Marymount University -- 7900 Loyola Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90045-8400 -- (310) 338-5933
      Web-Pages http://clawww.lmu.edu/faculty/fjust